Your First Visit
We are always excited to meet new patients at Senior Care.
In order to make the most of your first appointment we recommend:
1. Complete the new patient forms on this website before your visit, and bring them with you to your appointment
2. Arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the check in process and new patient paperwork
3. Bring a copy of your medication list, or the medication bottles (including vitamins and over-the-counter pills)
4. Bring your insurance card and a method of payment for any deductible or co-pay you may have
5. Make a list of questions you have for your doctor